From Ear to Ear: Music
Music.. what could be said about music? Music for me, is a lifeline. Music gets me through a lot of things, no matter what I’m going through, there’s always that one song that can help me through it. Music to me also makes me feel like I connect to different people. I feel like live music, such as concerts, connect me to the other people there. I was once at a concert for one of my favorite artists, and I became instant friends with the girl next to me because we bonded through the music and the artist. Music can also connect me to my peers from school or work, or anywhere else. Sharing our playlists or favorite songs through our phones is just another way we are able to communicate with friends. According to class 02 slideshow, an iPhone can hold up to 80,000 songs, with that much storage on our phones, we can share so many different songs with so many different people. Other people should also feel like they can use music to communicate or connect with others. There’s so many different genres of music for people who like different things. Why not give it a try to communicate with others, I do, and I love being able to communicate through music.
Celeste,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog title, it definitely drew me in. I also love music and couldn’t imagine life without it. There are so many songs that I can think of that have helped me get through things and connect with people I have never met as well. We are very lucky to have so many ways to listen to music and with high quality sound. I have a record player with a really nice speaker and some days I get lost in my music so it is very interesting to learn about the science behind it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Avalon
I too believe music is a great way to connect with friends, especially when you share a common interest in the same band or artist because you can spend time bonding over their music. Or like you said you can meet new people at concerts and have an instant bond just by being there and have a new friend that you wouldn’t have ever had if you hadn’t been at that concert. I agree that music is one of the best ways to help you through anything or even just find a friend.
ReplyDelete-Ileana Villareal